Monday, April 28, 2014

Life is a Journey

You might already know me from my other blog, Cooking With Jax.  Cooking with Jax is entirely devoted to food, and while I have a lot of fun with it, I am an extremely creative person, and sometimes I feel the need to express myself creatively in ways that don't involve recipes.

 This blog is going to be just that - my creative place, the place I can go to write about whatever I feel like writing about.  One day you might be reading about how my new fitness journey and how I actually hiked a legitimate mountain the other day (seriously, there's photographic proof), the next you might be reading about a DIY project I have on the go.

I love writing, I love sharing, and most of all I love creating. 

Life is a journey, and I'd like to invite you along for the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home