Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Beginning to Feel Okay

It's been a really long time since I last wrote, there's no denying that. 

Writing has always been a huge creative outlet for me, though unfortunately the past two years my entire life was a bit of a shit show. When that happens, my creativity tends to wane and my energy focuses on survival.  I'm finally starting to feel that creative spark once again, so I thought I would bite the bullet and just get a blog post out there today. 

I'm not going to get into the depths of what turned my life into such an unpleasant place to be in these past few years, but I finally feel like it's starting to appear in the rear view mirror instead of directly in front of my path.  Enough that I'm starting to feel creative again and organize my life in a way that is beginning to feel okay. 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home